среда, 8 апреля 2015 г.

Ready to go!


Back it’s the motherfucking rock god
I’m so poker-faced, ladies going Ga-Ga
That’s right it’s Freddy D, the public enemy
You know, the one to have Britney drop it to her knees (OOOOOOOH!)
I don’t give a fuck, I probably never will
Bitch get at me if that ass is like Jessica Biel’s
Who down with me tonight? You know I’ll treat you right
You shake for me until they turning on them ugly lights
Throw them fingers up, and finger-fuck the sky
She like the way we pump it, I call her pumpkin pie
I ain’t about to lie, I came up in it high
You got a problem and I’ll bust you in your fucking eye, player
Baby you’re a rockstar, I know who the fuck I am
40 million records later, I am still the fucking man
I came to rock, all she wanna do is roll
Now she at my house sliding up and down that pole
Mashe_Mars
Я подтверждаю регистрацию своего блога на платформе helloblogger.ru под ником Маша Бессчётнова